The Data Protection Act 1998
This website complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Use made of personal information
Personal information provided in a contact us form via this website will be used for the purposes outlined at the time of collection.
In addition, personal information may be used for statistical analysis.
Personal data will be collected and processed by Ascot for the following purposes:
Processing personal data may entail sharing the information with employees, contractors, agents and professional advisers of Ascot. However, written agreements exist between the company and such parties that there must be no disclosure or further processing of such personal data.
- Ascot Doors' wide range of industry applications includes:
- Retail parks & warehouses
- Food industries & logistics
- Defence installations & airports
- Government & pharmaceutical
- Public buildings & police stations
- Hospitals & surgeries
- Banks & offices
- Leisure & sports halls
- Schools & colleges
- Stadia & utilities